Internet Librarian 2014
This year’s conference focuses on the exciting, creative and innovative ways that librarians are not just participating, but driving, the digital directions in their communities. It reflects the strategies, services and tools that enable librarians to engage, connect and build relationships with their communities. It discusses mobile devices and electronic collections and how their use is changing the spaces and services in libraries. It highlights the skills, competencies, and roles that are evolving to deal with all these changes in our communities, campuses and organizations. Hear about leading edge tools and techniques for grabbing the attention of your audience and community at Information Today’s 18th annual Internet Librarian conference.
Who Should Attend
- Academic, public, corporate, government, special, and school librarians
- Library directors and executives
- Information managers
- Information architects and specialists
- Systems professionals
- Content managers
- Technical managers
- Information professionals
Why You Should Attend
- Discover the insights, strategies and practices that allow us to push the envelope in expanding the net, managing libraries and digital information, and enhancing the information sharing and learning experience of people in our communities.
- Meet and hear from leading “movers and shakers” in the information industry in all types of environments —leaders in the information industry are integrating content and delighting their clients, organizing and managing digital content in creative ways, setting the context for excellence in information utilization in their organizations, revolutionizing the roles of info pros, building strong collaborative communities among their customers and colleagues, and using new technologies in exciting ways.
- Gain access to leading-edge companies in the exhibit hall offering visitors a choice of products covering all aspects of internet technologies, including content providers, online services, software, document and web delivery systems, search engines, and more.
- Network with your peers during interactive events, including special evening programs, receptions, and dine-arounds, and connect on social media before, during, and after the conference
Get Updates by email
Tweets from LibConf
- #InternetLibrarian A look at learning from failure, fail fast & fail smart & a new book, The Other “F” Word: How... fb.me/7C5blvIn8
- #InternetLibrarian In Fortune: Apple's mistake was hooking up with the book-publishing oligopoly fb.me/1JqkKK93p
- #InternetLibrarian If you didn't see John Palfrey, keynote at #CILDC on the importance of libraries in the... fb.me/2dE1HqIzj