Internet Librarian - 20th Anniversary
Internet Librarians have been on the leading edge for 20 years. What makes them different? They are innovative, willing to take risks and try different technologies before they hit the mainstream – they take actions and have an impact on their communities. They share their experiments and learnings so the information profession as a whole continues to expand, improve their techniques and processes and have a positive impact on their various communities, whether those communities are college or university campuses, municipalities or counties, hospitals, law firms, governments, organizations or non-profits. Continuous innovation, transformation and excellence are the goals of all Internet Librarians.
Who Should Attend
- Academic, public, corporate, government, special, and school librarians
- Library directors and executives
- Information managers
- Information architects and specialists
- Systems professionals
- Content managers
- Technical managers
- Information professionals
Why You Should Attend
- Discover the insights, strategies and practices that allow us to push the envelope in expanding the net, building solid connections to the Internet of Things, managing libraries and digital information, and enhancing the information sharing and learning experience of people in our communities.
- Meet and hear from leading “movers and shakers” in the information industry in all types of environments —leaders in the information industry are integrating content and delighting their clients, organizing and managing digital content in creative ways, setting the context for excellence in information utilization in their organizations, revolutionizing the roles of info pros, creating new learning and discovery areas with makerspaces, building strong collaborative communities among their customers and colleagues, and using new technologies in exciting ways.
- Gain access to leading-edge companies in the showcase offering visitors a choice of products covering all aspects of internet technologies, including content providers, online services, software, document and web delivery systems, search engines, and more.
- Network with your peers during interactive events, including special evening programs, receptions, and dine-arounds, and connect on social media before, during, and after the conference.