Internet Librarian caters to all interests and all levels of knowledge within its conference programming and provides sponsors with the ideal environment to connect with information professionals who are using, developing, and embracing internet, intranet, and web-based strategies, including:
Academic, public, corporate, government, special, and school librarians • Library directors and executives • Information managers • Information architects and specialists • Researchers • Systems professionals • Content managers • Technical managers • Information professionals • Decision makers with purchasing power!
Our attendees are well-informed and tech-savvy and are looking for solutions to make their jobs easier. They want to be able to see, test, and compare the newest systems, products, and services. They expect to meet face-to-face with the cutting-edge companies in the industry.
Be among leading influencers when you sponsor Internet Librarian 2016!
For more information or to book contact:
Exhibits Sales Director
Phone: 609-654-6266, ext. 146
Monday, October 17, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Networking Reception 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Internet Librarian’s tabletop exhibit format is at the center of it all. Sponsors will have the opportunity to visit with attendees as they travel between sessions, during morning and afternoon breaks, receptions, and more. This new, more intimate setting, allows sponsors to have decreased setup, shipping costs, and the opportunity to come away with those all-important sales leads.
• MEET qualified buyers in a targeted environment.
• CREATE new and strengthen existing relationships with clients and other industry experts.
• GAIN industry-wide exposure.
• INCREASE awareness of your brand image.
• SAVE on exhibiting costs with new tabletop format.
Get Updates by email
Tweets from LibConf
- Ten largest libraries in the world, some of their reps are speaking at #CILDC March 27-9, have you registered to... fb.me/5cdySIrnt
- Learn strateigies, techniques and tools to engages teens & your community at #CILDC ow.ly/iHsI307SoOf
- Discover fresh library strategies and practices at #CIL Use code TWEET to register! #CILDC ow.ly/DIq2307SoOd https://t.co/HwMyqTVYol